Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH5E
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 54hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade
- Year: 2010
- Engine Location: Center
This Beneteau Oceanis 43 is powered by a Yanmar 4JH5E 54hp diesel engine, with shaft drive and a 3-blade propeller.
This 2010 Beneteau Oceanis 43 features a Aluminium mast, deck mounted with a fractional rig. Her boom is anodised aluminium. L'attitude features a rig setup with two level advanced cross trees, two backstays with turn buckles, and a genoa furling system with drum.
Standing rigging on this Beneteau Oceanis 43 is original from 2010 and was last inspected in 2019.
L'Attitude has her running rigging lead back to the cockpit, including two stage fast reefing lines. She also includes new, unused main sheets.
The sail inventory on board this 2010 Beneteau Oceanis 43 includes:
- Original Quantum semi-full battened main sail
- Original Quantum Furling genoa 140% with UV Strip
- Lazy jacks
- Easy bag
- Sails serviced August 2019
Deck Gear on board this Beneteau Oceanis 43 features:
- 2x Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H 46.2 STC)
- 2x Self-tailing coachroof winches (H 40.2 STC)
- Quick electric windlass
- Delta 44lb anchor
- Danforth 30lb reserve anchor
- 8x Cleats in cockpit
- Full cockpit bimini
- 12v/110v/220v electrical circuit
- Cristec solo series 12v 2000w inverter
- 220v/110v shore power
- 2x AGM house batteries
- 1x Marine engine battery
- Factory fitted shoreside battery charger.
- Tristar MPPT solar system with controller
- Raymarine chartplotter and multifunction display - C series 9" - C95 (upgraded 2016)
- Raymarine SPX Smartpilot system
- Raymarine ST70 Multi-function instruments for wind/depth etc.
- Raymarine Ray49 Marine VHF radio
- Raymarine wind vane
This 2010 Beneteau Oceanis 43 provides accommodation for 6 within 3 cabins. Forward is an owners cabin with double berth and ensuite bathroom. To aft are two further double guest cabins each with an ensuite bathroom.
The open plan saloon and galley provides a seating area with dining table; and a long galley with Vitrifrigo fridge/freezer, Eno 2-burner gas cooker and oven, and a double sink.
This Beneteau Oceanis 43 is also equipped with an AB Aluminum 9ft inflatable tender and a Tohatsu 2-stroke 9.8hp outboard engine (2016).
Safety equipment includes:
- 8 person Plastimo life raft
- 8x Life jackets
- Life ring
- Garmin Inreach SE+ EPIRB
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Rio Dulce, Guatemala
- © 2021 Nicolle Associates